The Seychelles are an attainable dream. And we are, of course, more than happy to sort out your flight itinerary and/or hotel accomodations.
Seychelles International Airport (Airport Code: SEZ) is the main gateway to the Seychelles. Located in the capital Victoria on the island of Mahé, there are plenty of direct flights.
Time difference from Central Europe is 2 hours, flight time averages at around 8.5 hours and return tickets start at 650€.
Air Seychelles flies directly from
- London Heathrow (LHR) on Sunday and Friday
- Milan (MXP) on Friday
- Paris (CDG) on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Rome (FCO) on Sunday
- Singapore (SIN) on Thursday
- Johannesburg (JNB) on Sunday and Friday
Condor flies a charter service from
- Frankfurt on Friday
- Dubai (DXB) twice per day, every day except on Thursdays (1x per day)
Qatar Airways flies daily from
- Doha (DOH)